Well, yesterday was Thanksgiving. I am among millions of Americans who share this as their favorite holiday. How could you not love this day? You get to eat copious amounts of food all day with no judgements, while watching football with your closest family and friends, take a nap and repeat!
This year I got to spend it with Joshua, his roommate and his friend. A small Friendsgiving! I love it!
I made this amazingly easy and delicious pumpkin pie for dessert. Go ahead and give it a try, everyone will be asking you to make it again next year and you will have no qualms about it.
- 1 pre-made graham cracker crust
- 1 15oz can of Pumpkin, I used Libbys
- 1 12oz can Sweetened Condensed Milk, I used Eagle Brand
- 3/4 cup of granulated white sugar
- 1 sprinkle of Love
- 1 shake of the salt shaker
- 1 tablespoon Pumpkin Pie Spice or you can use 1 tsp each of cinnamon, ginger and nutmeg
- 2 eggs
- Whipped cream, Cool Whip or vanilla ice cream